Hello Chingus (friends) here are some recent updates to the website listed below. As you can see there’s more traffic and therefore more expansion being added on due to your requests and suggestions from my avid fans…you know who you are 🙂
1. The Special Edition is now taken out of the site, though the post is still up and available for public view for only the comments which are still left on there because….well….I’m sentimental like that 😉 but who knows I might revisit this post and re-edit that edition with more scenes and gear towards more PG-13 general audiences in the near future.
2. If you haven’t noticed on your left hand side bar, there’s a new Blog Stat added…yes it is live update…and no, the number does NOT indicate the amount of visitors (I WISH!) it represent the number of times visitors have read the websites & posts. Underneath that is a place to put in your email address if you would like to be notified when new posts are being put up (so you don’t have to sign up for WordPress! haha).
3. The Categories have also been moved up on the side bar, it now have a few new categories beside just the fan-fiction. This includes MVs, a place specifically for JJH & KSH, and News and Updates…there may be other new categories added in the near future too, so keep a look out!
4. Now look on your right side bar and you will see a “TIP” jar (with money I wish I had, lol). Why is this being added on? Well, I write first and foremost because of my passion and my enjoyment of sharing with you guys the continuum story I have in my head…for all our therapy. That said, I do spend an exorbitant amount of time on this, lol, even my family is berating me about it. I can’t really print fan-fiction to make money and I can’t put up ads (all technically illegal as the content is originally copyrighted by the writer of MLFAS so I can’t make “profit” off of it) this is the only other way you guys can help support me and my future endeavors through donation/tipping for my time and effort. I know a few of my fans have voiced their desire to support me financially and I thank you for that from the bottom of my heart. Here’s your chance to give back some tips if you enjoy what I write…nothing serious, probably just enough for me to buy my two year old son some toy so he bug me less so I could concentrate more, lol, and Starbucks frappachino now and then to write away into the night kikikiki.
5. Also, due to another fan’s request (Thao) I have put up a rating thumbs up and down for the comment section. If you like reading the comments as much as I do, you can now have the choice to thumb up what you like and agree with! YAH for interaction!