THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR VOTES – THE VOTING PROCESS IS NOW OVER –
So you guys might think I have forgotton about the 50,000 Reads Celebration, but really I haven’t! I have been diligently working on this amongst many many other projects so please continue being patient with me. Now, the only thing I’m waiting on is finishing the prize for 2nd place which is a printed book comprising of picture story quotation from the show. I will keep you updated when it’s complete 🙂 Meanwhile here’s the next poll. I have comprise the top 10 commenters on this site, now it’s your turn to VOTE for the winner! This is THE GRAND PRIZE, kikiki….winner will get a personalized DMJ & CSY eggies custom made by Thao Weo, The Quotation Book, as well as the signed Printed Poster. Happy voting everyone! And a special thank you to these 10 who made this site active with their continuing contribution of ideas, thoughts, inspiration, praises, and questions. Below is my quick summery of why these individuals are chosen. At the very end you will see a list of everyone that has made a comment at one point or another on the site. By the name will be the number of comments you have made which is also the number of drawings you get, then the number next to that is either 1 or 2. If you’re in 1, that’s for the 3rd Prize drawing and if you’re in 2 that’s for 2nd Prize drawing.
TOP TEN COMMENTERS NOT IN ANY ORDER (not including the QUEEN):
1. crazy4ywcfts/pinkyjaguar: Vall has been around since close to the beginning and had commented 23 times. Her often insightful and excited attitude has been like a breath of fresh air for me and I love how she had interacted with other commenters.
2. cinzia: though cinzia came to the site a little later then most of the folks on this list, she made it a point to be extremely active here with 54 comments. I’m very happy to hear from her even though often times her comments are short but they range from questions, to ideas, to funny thoughts. She also interact with newcomers and I’m very happy she became a part of this family.
3. dmjcsy: even though dmjcsy is young and is still in school, her love for me and this site is an extreme blessing for me. In her 44 comments, often times it is very lengthy and fully thought out for almost every episodes. I love this girl, especially how she will passionately come to the rescue if this site ever need her to 😉
4. glamfan: lately I haven’t seen glamfan around but she had made her mark on this site for good 🙂 Her 22 comments often is very insightful, funny at times, and very passionate…she’s also one of the first few that interact with other commentors, to me she’s like the “senior” that pave the road to all new commenter.
5. Jade: this girl not only give extremely helpful, thoughtful, and lengthy comments in the 32 that she posts, she also pave way to inspire and persuade me to write the Special Edition of DMJ & CSY, so you guys have her to thank for that 🙂
6. Kisohn: even though Kisohn had the least comments on here at 18, like Jade, she is the first to persuade me and request for the Special Edition of Zampano & Yenical (which will be coming up soon) so you guys will have her to thank for that. And how awesome is she to use my character name for DMJ as her handle name! what a fan indeed!
7. Misai: beside our Queen Commentaor Thao, Misai probably wrote the most and contributed the most comments to this site with the 47 comments of hers, lol, her writing are like a novel sometimes and gives me the shiver thinking about replying back, hahaha, but it never fails to be insightful, opinionated, and just down right awesome! I’d be real sad if this site is without her thoughts.
8. Mila Grek: ahhh, my little friend from Russia 🙂 she doesn’t speak/write English very well…in fact, she might of use an interpreter…but that doesn’t stop her from being active and excited about where the story is going. Mila 34 comments often times contain short thoughts because of language barriers but it’s always inspiring hearing from her.
9. Maddie0613/maddie: maddie is my good reader that’s been there from the start! she’s extremely thorough in her comments and always sending out very inspiring messages, positive vibes, and always a die hard supporter! I thoroughly enjoy the 22 comments that she had grace this site.
10. pippinin/agie: while I haven’t seen her here for a while, she’s one of the first few that had made this site lively with her short, yet consistent 34 comments. Miss you pippi 😉 hope to see you again soon!
ALL RUNNER UP COMMENTERS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW ON WHY YOU SHOULD WIN THE FIRST PLACE, hahahaha, I’m sure the voters will read it 😉 ….BUT TO ME YOU’RE ALL WINNERS AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
|NAME:||COMMENTS#:||Drawing 1 or 2:|
|crazy4ywcfts / pinkyjaguar||23||2|
|dominjoon’s future wife||3||1|
|lynn abdul ma||1||1|