As per usual, here are some new updates for the website and reminders for both new and old readers to this site.
FOR NEW READERS:
- If you are interested in the password protected Special Editions please try to not request it on the comment section of other posts. Any requests or questions should be done on the Feedback Form (which is on its own post always at the very beginning of the main home page for easy access)
- If you write to me it’s VERY IMPORTANT that you give me a GOOD, WORKING email address. I have many instances where the email does not work at all and my time writing to you was just wasted…..and then you probably think I just ignored you 😦 . So…if you request for password and never got it, chances are you didn’t give me a correct or working email address.
- If you are interested in leaving a comment on the posts and or writing to me on the Feedback Form, I just want to clarify that you DO NOT need a WordPress account to do any of that…all you need is a working email address. All first time comments are moderated and I have to manually approve it first. Once approved all future comments you make will automatically go through.
- There had been a little confusion about how the scenes in each episodes are arrange. So in case anyone else have questions or a little confused about the episodes please see this post for longer explanations HERE
- I’m incredibly thankful for all the new traffic and readers coming through this site. But I want to remind EVERYONE that this is a FAN-FICTION site. While I’m extremely flattered and happy that someone might think this is THE REAL DEAL…it is not. I’m NOT affiliated in any way shape and form to the REAL My Love From Another Star show; I’m not the writer, I’m not the actress, I’m not PD-nim, I’m not involved in the show at all (only in my dreams for now!)
A CALL FOR TRANSLATOR?
Is there any reader here who knows English as well as can read Chinese? Or better yet Korean? …I have DMJ’s Diary that I would love to be translated and share on the site. As of now I haven’t had any luck finding any English translation for DMJ diary…only a Chinese version (unfinished). Would greatly appreciated it and I’m sure many readers here would appreciate it as well. You can contact me on the Feedback Form. Oh, and as an incentive may I sent you a signed poster of MLFAS 2? Lol.
WHAT’S NEW ON THE SITE:
You guys must have seen by now that I have added the characters for the show on the right sidebar, you can click on it for bigger slide version if you want. Just thought it’s nice to have a visual of the “actors” for the “characters”. I haven’t had much time to do any other changes to the site but in the back of my mind a NEW editing of the site is brewing…will keep you guys updated on that.
2 POLLS RESULTS:
Ok….so I guess I’ll end the poll since the activities are dwindling down.
This is the chosen Poster for MLFAS:
And for the THIRD POLL, the GRAND Winner for 50,000 celebration is….dum dum dum….MISAI! Congratulation! And thank you everyone for being so wonderful, please keep being active ok?
To Thao and Misai, please keep a look out for my email to the both of you. Once you guys have each other contact, you can communicate on the personalized eggies that you would like Thao to make for you. I’m excited to know what Misai is going to come up with 😀
For those waiting on Episode 34, sincere sorry as it is not coming anytime soon (oh I do soo want to get back to writing them though). With Baeksang, it’s been kinda crazy, lol…and on top of which I’m working on Yen & Zam Special Edition right now. They are giving me a bit of a hard time because in the movie, their characters and stories between one another is not as fleshed out so…I’m stuck with the dilemma of using most of my time to do the STORY or just concentrate on the BYEONTAE (sex,haha) stuff…I’m hoping to somehow find a balance here. Then I’m also writing the Baeksang for JJH & KSH as well (I’m trying to stretch my time like a piece of gum, lol). So please be more patient on Episode 34, thanks!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
I want to specially give a thank you shout out to my fan, my friend, my soul-sista, Thao Weo….you have successfully surprise me once again, I wasn’t expecting that! Your gift is very special to me and I will keep it safe. Also, Ayden appreciate it very much as well as he will benefit from nighttime readings. Chi is very, very adorable indeed! 😉